Long Term Care
To JFK Hartwyck at Edison Estates
10 Brunswick Avenue, Edison, NJ 08817
- From Rt. 287 South: Take Exit 3 for 501, New Durham Road/Metuchen. At the exit, bear right onto 501 West, New Durham Road. Go 0.3 miles and make a left onto Talmadge Raod. Go 0.3 miles and make a right onto Brunswick Ave. Goo 1.2 miles and Edison Estates will be on the right.
- From Rt. 287 North: Take Exit 2B for Rt. 27 South, New Brunswick. Go 0.6 miles and make a right onto Talmadge Road. Go 0.9 miles and make a left onto Brunswick Ave. Go 1.2 miles and Edison Estates will be on the right.
- From NJ Turnpike North/South: Take Exit 10 and follow sign to Rt. 287 North. Follow the directions for Rt. 287 North.
- From Rt. 1 North: Cross the Raritan River Bridge from the New Brunswick area towards Highland Park and Edison. Take the exit that bears right for 514 East, Raritan Center/Woodbridge. Go 0.5 miles and make a right onto Brunswick Ave. (You will cross Rt. 1 and Rt. 27 passing the Edison Train Station) Go 0.1 miles and Edison Estates will be on your left.
- From Rt. 1 South: Take the exit that bears right onto Planfield Ave. (Landmark - Wick Plaza on right) Make a right onto Plainfield Ave. Follow the rest of the directions from Rt. 1 North.
- From NJ Parkway South: Take Exit 130 for Rt. 1 South. (Stay right) Follow the directions for Rt. 287 North.
- From NJ Parkway North: Take Exit 127. Follow the directions for Rt. 287 North.
To JFK Hartwyck at Oak Tree
2048 Oak Tree Road, Edison, NJ 08820
- From New York or Newark, NJ: Take the New Jersey Turnpike North to Exit 11. Pick up the Garden State Parkway North to Exit 131, making a right off the exit (Route 27). At the first light, (Wood Avenue), make a right. Proceed to the first traffic light, Oak Tree Road. (Burger King on left). Turn left onto Oak Tree Road and proceed through two traffic lights. Approximately .8 mile past the second traffic light (Grove Avenue) you will see a large red brick building on the right hand side. It is a former school. Sign on lawn says "Hartwyck." Or, take the Garden State Parkway South to Exit 131. Turn right at the end of the ramp. Proceed to second light (Wood Avenue). Follow remainder of directions for driving North.
- From Philadelphia, PA: Take the New Jersey Turnpike North to Exit 10 leading to Route 287 to Route 1 North. At the Menlo Park Mall, exit on the right, going around the jughandle onto Parsonage Road. Continue straight past the mall and underpass to a traffic light at Route 27 (landmarks are the Rite Aid on the left, Dunkin Donuts on the right). Parsonage Road becomes James Street, continue as above.
To JFK Hartwyck at Cedar Brook
1340 Park Avenue, Plainfield, NJ 07060
- Route 78 (East/West): Take Route 78 to exit 41 - Scotch Plains. Follow signs for Berkeley Heights, Scotch Plains and Route 22 onto Drift Rd. Make Right onto Plainfield Ave. while following signs for Route 22. Plainfield Ave. turns into Bonnie Burn Rd. Proceed on Bonnie Burn Rd. and cross over Valley Rd following signs for Route 22. Proceed on Bonnie Burn Rd. to end. Take Route 22 West 0.6 miles to Terrill Rd. Take Terrill Rd 1.2 miles to E. 7th Street. At light, turn Right onto E. 7th Street. Proceed on 7th Street 1.1 miles to Woodland Ave. At light, turn Left on Woodland Ave. Proceed on Woodland Ave 1.2 miles to Randolph Rd. Turn Right on Randolph Rd. Turn Left on Park Avenue. Hartwyck at Cedar Brook will be a few blocks down on your right.
- Garden State Parkway (North/South): Take Parkway to Exit 131-Metuchen/Edison (Route 27). Bear right at exit onto Route 27 South. At first traffic light, turn right onto Wood Ave. Take Wood Ave. to the light and make a left onto Oaktree Road. Continue on Oaktree Road for approximately 3 miles and make a right onto Park Avenue. Continue on Park Avenue for approximately 2 miles. Hartwyck at Cedar Brook will be on your left.
- Route 287 (North): Take Route 287 to Route 22 East exit. Take Route 22 East to Terill Rd exit. Take Terill Rd 1.2 miles to E. 7th Street. At light, turn Right onto E. 7th Street. Proceed on 7th Street 1.1 miles to Woodland Ave. At light, turn Left onto Woodland Ave. Proceed on Woodland 1.2 miles to Randolph Rd. Turn right on Randolph Rd. Turn left on Park Avenue. Hartwyck at Cedar Brook will be a few blocks down on your right.
- Route 287 (South): Take Route 287 to Exit 4 (South Plainfield). Take Ramp and stay to right. Take Durham Avenue for Eight (8) Traffic Lights. Go over two overpasses. Turn Right onto Maple Avenue. Take Maple Avenue to Park Avenue. Turn Left on Park Avenue. Hartwyck at Cedar Brook will be a few blocks down on your left.